Tranche 751 "Primary works in Giubiasco" involved the implementation of the AlpTransit works between Giubiasco station and the A2 motorway.
The main works carried out were:
- the raising and widening of the railway
- the railway bridge on the Morobbia (including demolition of the existing bridge)
- the pedestrian/cycle bridge on the Morobbia (including demolition of the existing bridge)
- modifications to the Morobbia riverbed
- the Monda delle Bolle underpass (including demolition of the old underpass)
- the remodelling of the CMB service station and sound barriers.
Several retaining walls, a definitive system of roads and restoration of third party infrastructure such as AMB, Swisscom, Cablecom, CMB, SBB, etc. were also executed.